Thanks to Lavender and Levity, who nominated me for this award. I haven’t previously got involved in this side of blogging, although I have been nominated for awards on my old blog.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions were the following:
1. What natural disaster best represents you?
A: A Tropical Cyclone. Well, it probably represents my mind more than anything, but hey, your mind is part of you, even if it doesn’t want to be sometimes !!!
2. If you had to pick one of the two, would you rather be too hot or too cold?
A: Too hot. I have lived in both extremes, and cold is the worst. I currently live in a very cold place, and it really plays up with all my ailments.
3. If you won a trip anywhere in the world, where would you go?
A: This might seem like an easy one to answer, but I really don’t know. Europe does hold a certain place in my heart as a place I want to go though…….
4. If you could only have one of the following in your dream home, which would you choose: a housekeeper, a personal chef, a personal assistant or a landscaper/gardener?
A: A housekeeper for sure. Being a single parent it seems that housework occupies 95% of my day, and to be really frank, I am over it. I love gardening, and I like cooking, and I am not so important to need a personal assistant.
5. What’s your favorite drink?
A: Here goes boring me…….. I really love coffee. I guess most people would answer some exotic cocktail, but no, good old coffee for me. I drink alcohol on very rare occasions these days, but when I do it is usually red wine of some sort, or Wild Turkey, may as well have the best if you don’t do it often.
6. You should have been in bed an hour ago, but you are still on the Internet. What non-blog webpage is open on your browser?
A: I shamefully admit that it would most likely be Facebook. It could also be The Australian Bureau of Meteorology website also.
7. Why do you think you were nominated? (Hint: it was because I felt there were good things about your blog, so positive answers only! I want you to humble brag!)
A: Really ???? I guess my rollercoaster of a life is interesting, I would probably read it too !!!
Okay, so I am going to follow the lead of Lavender and Levity and come up with 7 new questions for my nominees to answer.
- Where is your happy place?
- What is your ‘go to’ comfort food?
- What is your favourite hobby?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What song or piece of music best represents you?
- What would be your dream job?
- Which piece of famous art best describes you ?
I know, pretty out there, I eagerly wait in anticipation to see what my nominees answers are !!!
My nominees are:
- The Blog of Travel
- Sara in LaLaLand
- I have to nominate the person who nominated me, Lavender and Levity.